Blake is an associate with Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Central Oklahoma and his Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma City University School of Law. Before deciding to go to law school, Blake gained experience in the oil and gas industry, which fueled his interest in the field. Blake has over ten years of experience in the oil and gas industry. His practice is currently focused on energy and real estate law, with an emphasis on oil and gas title examination.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association, 2014 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Deen & Garretson Law, PLLC, Attorney, 2014 - 2016