Bow Bottomly is the partner in charge of our family law section. Bow was voted one of the top five family law attorneys in Oklahoma by the Oklahoman in 2017.
Mr. Bottomly began his legal career as a Judge Advocate in the Marine Corps. He joined the Marine Corps to serve his country and his fellow Marines. During his years on active duty, Bow was stationed in San Diego and Washington DC where he litigated hundreds of cases and tried numerous trials involving murder, sexual assault, and drug offense. Bow deployed to Ramadi, Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2009 where he worked with local judges and security forces. Mr. Bottomly continues to serve in the Marine Corps Reserves.
Since leaving active duty in 2012, Bow continues to see his work as a family law attorney as service to his community. His goal is to utilize the life and legal experience he gained in the Marine Corps to assist people who are going through difficulties associated divorce, guardianship, and other family law related issues. Mr. Bottomly is an outstanding attorney that you can trust to walk you through what could potentially be one of the most difficult experiences of your life.
Bow lives in Norman, Oklahoma with his wife and three children.
- Oklahoma, 2005
- Kansas, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 2010
- U.S. Navy-Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals, 2010
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2005
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- B.S. - 2001
- Major: Management Information Systems
Past Employment Positions
- United States Marine Corps, Judge Advocate
- Volunteer for Trinity Legal of Oklahoma