Parker represents corporate and individual clients in transactions, strategic planning and disputes.
Within the energy sector, his practice has an emphasis on title examination, operational issues, and the preparation of industry agreements and curative instruments.
Parker also advises clients regarding a wide array of corporate and real estate transactional matters, including mergers, acquisition, divestitures, financing, leasing, governance, and strategic planning. He has completed several hundred million dollars of purchases, sales, and financing agreements for closely held and publically traded companies.
Additionally, Parker enjoys strategically planning for individuals and families by drafting estate plans, business succession plans and implementing asset protection strategies by drafting specifically tailored wills, trusts, financial and health care directives, limited partnerships and companies, and charitable giving plans tailored to ensure his clients are protected and that their legacy is secure.
Parker serves on the board of the Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association, is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section, the Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society, the Oklahoma Bar Association Energy and Natural Resources Law Section and the State Bar of Texas Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section. He is also a member of Wealth Counsel, a national organization of attorneys that provides a unique blend of estate planning and business planning to completely serve the needs of their clients. Parker is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2004
- Honors: Dean's List
- Law Review: Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology, Member, 2003 - 2004
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.B.A. - 2000
- Major: B.B.A., Management
- Emailer Beware: The Fourth Amendment and Electronic Mail, OKLA J.L. & TECH, 2, 2005
Honors and Awards
- Dean's List, University of Oklahoma
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association , Member, Energy and Natural Resources Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Member, Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society, Member
- Phi Delta Phi