Caron C. Loffland received a Bachelors in Letters from the University of Oklahoma, a Masters in English from the University of Central Oklahoma, and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 1999, where she was awarded Order of the Barristers and the NAWL Outstanding Woman Law Graduate. After graduation, Caron began her legal practice with a 2-year federal clerkship with the Honorable Robin J. Cauthron, United States District Court Judge for the Western District of Oklahoma. Upon completion of her clerkship, Caron joined a well-established law firm in Oklahoma City and focused her practice in civil litigation, oil and gas, and title examination.
From 2003 to 2005, Caron relocated to Germany where she worked as a Professor of Law for the University of Phoenix and Associate Professor of English for the University of Maryland, European Division. Upon returning to Oklahoma, Caron rejoined the law firm and continued to practice law primarily focusing on title examination and drafting original drilling opinions.
Caron's practice continues to focus on oil and gas law, title examination and civil litigation.
U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
EducationUniversity of Oklahoma College of Law Norman, Oklahoma
Order of Barristers
NAWL Outstanding Woman Law Graduate
- Business Law, University of Phoenix, European Division, Germany, April 1, 2004 - August 1, 2005
- English Literature and Composition, Univeristy of Maryland, European Division, Germany, April 1, 2004 - August 1, 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member, 1999 - Present
- Cleveland County Bar Association, Member, 1999 - Present
- Federal Bar Association, Member, 2006 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Moricoli, Kellogg & Gleason, PC, Attorney Of Counsel, 2011 - 2016
- University of Oklahoma, College of Law, Associate Director, 2010 - 2011
- Moricoli & Schovanec (formerly Moricoli, Harris & Cottingham), Attorney, 2005 - 2010
- Moricoli & Schovanec (formerly Moricoli, Harris & Cottingham), Attorney, 2001 - 2003
- University of Phoenix, Germany, Professor Of Law, 2004 - 2005
- University of Maryland, European Division, Associate Professor of English, 2004 - 2005
- United States Courts, Western District of Oklahoma, Honorable Robin J. Cauthron, United States District Court Judge, Law Clerk, 1999 - 2001
- Phi Delta Phi