"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." Ann Landers
Lisé L. Edwards graduated from the University of Central Oklahoma receiving a degree in Elementary Education in 2001. She received her Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma City University College of Law in 2005. She is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, where she is also a member of the Real Property Law Section, the Family Law Section, and the Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section.
Mrs. Edwards’ primary practice is oil and gas with an emphasis on title examination, but has family law and probate experience.
In her free time, she enjoys running and spending time with her husband and daughter.
- Oklahoma, 2006
- Oklahoma City University College of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctorate - 2005
- University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma
- B.S. - 2001
- Major: Elementary Education
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award - Estate and Gift Tax
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member, 2006 - Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association: Real Property Law Section, Family Law Section, and Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Member, 2017 - Present
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
- American Association of Professional Landmen
Past Employment Positions
- Dyer Coatney Schroeder, Associate, 2016 - 2017
- Behrens Wheeler & Chamberlain, Associate, 2015 - 2016
- Moricoli & Schovanec, Associate, 2007 - 2014Judge, Law Clerk, 1999 - 2001