Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, assists clients in almost every aspect of their business from formation to sale. Our clients include public corporations, family businesses, entrepreneurial ventures and investors. We serve clients in the Oklahoma City area and throughout the state from our offices in Norman, Oklahoma City, and Purcell.
Our experienced business lawyers can assist you in these and other matters:
Our attorneys have extensive experience in assisting clients in every stage of their business. We provide counsel on issues related to formation, negotiation and closing transactions, and mergers and sales.
- Entity formation and conversions — corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and joint ventures
- Acquisitions, mergers and divestitures
- Negotiation and restructuring
We are able to assist our clients in numerous areas of business and commercial disputes. We understand the business side of the challenges and risks posed by potential and actual lawsuits, and we have the skills and experience to win trials.
- Contract matters
- Construction law
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Arbitration and mediation
- Fraudulent business practices
- Business dissolutions
- Employment and labor law claims
Contact Our Firm
To schedule a initial consultation, call Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, at 405-701-5355 or contact us online.