"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time."
- General Creighton W. Abrams, Jr.
Chris is a partner at Ball Morse Lowe PLLC, and co-chair of the firm’s Oil, Gas + Energy Practice Group. Chris leverages his 10+ years of experience in the energy industry to provide strategic and effective legal solutions for his clients. He is a deft problem solver who handles complex and delicate matters with agility and professionalism.
Chris specializes in title examination, energy-related transactions and negotiations, and ancillary business, real estate, and probate matters. He serves a diverse range of clients, including oil and gas operators, mineral buyers, renewable energy producers, and landowners. His mission is to deliver high-quality service and value to his clients, while staying abreast of the latest developments and trends in the energy sector.
Chris loves his music loud and his cigars Cuban. During his free time, you can find him at the beach or in the mountains with his wife, Jenn, and their daughters.
University of Denver Denver, Colorado
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Colorado Bar Association - Natural Resources & Energy Law Section; and Environmental Law Section
- Denver Association of Oil and Gas Title Attorneys
- Denver Association of Professional Landmen
- Denver Petroleum Club
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
- Permian Basin Landmen's Association
- The Foundation for Natural Resources and Energy Law formerly (formerly the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation) - Natural Resources Law Education Committee
- Wyoming Association of Professional Landmen