Determining where the children will live, who will spend time with them on which days and who will make important decisions on their behalves is one of the most challenging aspects of divorce. Even when a couple was never married, legal decisions must often be made in regard to child custody.
The law firm of Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, represents both fathers and mothers throughout Oklahoma in child custody cases. Our experienced family law attorneys are diligent advocates for our clients' parental rights and their children's best interests. You can count on our law firm to provide the seasoned legal guidance necessary to guard your relationships with your children.
Assistance With A Spectrum Of Custody Issues
The lawyers at Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, assist clients with concerns about:
- Physical custody — Deciding with whom the child will primarily reside
- Legal custody — Determining who will have the right to make decisions related to health care, education, religious upbringing and more
- Visitation and parenting time — Scheduling time for the noncustodial parent to spend with the child
- Parental relocation — Seeking a custody or parenting time modification if one parent relocates to another city or state
- Paternity — Establishing the biological father of the child, which is often a prerequisite for seeking custody
- Child support — Contributing toward the child's financial needs
Learn More In A No-Cost, No-Obligation Meeting
To arrange a initial consultation with one of our child custody attorneys, please call Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, at 405-701-5355 or contact our firm by email. We respond to all messages promptly.