Our attorneys are experienced in providing estate planning services for individuals, families, and business owners. From the simple to more complex estate plans, our attorneys at Ball Morse Lowe will tailor an estate plan to meet your needs and accomplish your goals.
Estate planning involves the preparation for the management and distribution of your assets during your lifetime, upon your incapacity and ultimately upon your death. The estate planning process also includes instructions for incapacity and end-of-life care, appointment of a guardian for minor children, appointment of health care proxies and powers of attorney, planning for beneficiaries who may be irresponsible with money, who have substance abuse issues, or who receive government benefits for special needs.
Ball Morse Lowe’s Estate Planning services include:
- Wills + Trusts: Will-centered or Trust-centered estate plans and related documents (i.e. Advance Directives, Powers of Attorney, HIPAA Authorizations, etc.).
- Charitable Planning: Specific bequests, Charitable Lead Trusts, Charitable Remainder Trusts and Private Foundations.
- Special Needs Planning: Special Needs Trusts (also called Supplemental Needs Trusts) and Stand-by Special Needs Trust provisions.
- Retirement Trusts + Life Insurance Trusts: Standalone Retirement Trusts for individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and other qualified plans; Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts used for estate tax planning.
- Guardianships + Powers of Attorney: Guardianships for minors or incapacitated adults and representation in contested guardianships. Powers of Attorney for financial affairs and medical care.
- Probate + Estate Administration: Contested and Uncontested Probates, Summary Administrations, Ancillary proceedings and Estate Administration services.
- Trust Administration: Administration of trusts including assisting the successor trustee or fiduciary in distribution of trust assets to beneficiaries and allocating assets.
- Trust Litigation: Trusts disputes, on behalf of both trustees and beneficiaries, involving interpretations of trust provisions and breach of fiduciary duties, as well as representation of trusts in other litigation matters.
- Business Succession Planning: Family Limited Partnerships, Buy-Sell Agreements and family business trusts.
A well-drafted estate plan provides you with peace of mind and creates a legacy. Estate planning with our experienced attorneys will help you avoid the probate and/or guardianship process, minimize or avoid estate taxes, prevent family conflicts, protect assets, protect a beneficiary’s inheritance from creditors or failed marriages, and provide a smooth transition for your business.
Consultation With An Attorney
Call Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, at 405-701-5355 or contact our office by email to learn how we can assist you in your estate planning needs.