Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC's oil and gas practice has the resources and experience to handle a wide array of issues within the energy sector. Our clients include major exploration and production companies, established operators and mineral owners.
We can assist you regarding these and other issues:
Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, considers the preparation of in-depth oil and gas title opinions to be the foundation for any exploration and production venture. We produce timely and well-researched opinions, providing our clients with the detail and analysis needed to conduct their operations.
- Drilling title opinions
- Division order title opinions
- Acquisition title opinions
- Support for acquisitions and divestitures
Our lawyers advise clients on multiple issues throughout transactions within the exploration and production of oil and gas, including:
- Due diligence
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Surface use agreements
- Operating agreements and joint ventures
- Concessions, farmouts and areas of mutual interests
- Mineral leases
- Regulatory adherence
Our oil and gas litigation practice encompasses nearly all matters and disputes within the energy industry.
- Royalty and working interest disputes
- Surface use damages
- Land and title ownership disputes
- Ingress and egress rights
- Claims related to purchase contracts and joint operating agreements
- Environmental claims
Contact Our Firm
For a initial consultation with an experienced attorney, call Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, at 405-701-5355 or contact us online. We serve clients in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, North Dakota, Ohio, Colorado and New Mexico.