When starting a business or purchasing an existing business, it is important to choose the optimal legal entity. This can significantly affect the business owner's risks and tax liabilities.
At Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, we are dedicated to helping entrepreneurs, business owners and investors in Oklahoma profit from their endeavors. Our law firm provides a complete range of business law services. We can assist you regarding these and other matters:
- Selection of the optimal form of business entity
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and nonprofit organizations
- Shareholder agreements
- Corporate governance issues
- Conversions from one form of business entity to another
- Joint ventures and business alliances
- Business acquisitions and divestitures
- Other matters affecting the formation, governance and operation of businesses
Experienced Business Law Attorneys
Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, has experience in a wide range of industries, including oil and gas producers and service companies, manufacturers, retail establishments and professional practices. Each one of our business clients can draw upon this experience. As objective observers and counselors, we have the skills and knowledge that business owners, executives and investors need.
Ongoing Services For Business Owners And Executives
Once the business has been established, our lawyers can provide ongoing assistance in matters involving contracts, commercial real property or leases, and other matters, either as general counsel or on a fee-for-service basis. We are committed to helping you succeed.
Contact Us For A Consultation
To learn how Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC, can help you, call us at 405-701-5355 or complete an online inquiry form. We serve clients in the Oklahoma City area and throughout the state from our offices in Norman, Oklahoma City, and Purcell.