Zach represents clients in a variety of oil and gas-related matters. His practice includes preparation of acquisition, drilling and division order title opinions for energy companies working in Oklahoma and North Dakota, as well as representation of clients in transaction and litigation issues related to the oil and gas industry.
Zach also counsels individuals and families in carefully planning and protecting their estates, businesses and assets. He takes great care to assist his clients in setting up their wills and trusts in order to ensure the continued strength of their legacies. And he thoughtfully guides his clients through the process of probate.
Additionally, Zach represents clients in business and real estate matters, including lease negotiations, acquisitions and divestitures, construction matters and quiet title actions. He is licensed in Oklahoma and North Dakota, and has been admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma.
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2004
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- B.A. - 2000
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association, Past President
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society
- Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma, Director
- Energy and Natural Resources Section; Estate Planning and Probate and Trust Section; and Real Property Law Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
- Tulsa Association of Professional Landmen
- American Association of Professional Landmen
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer for Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma