What is the process of getting legal help at BML?
- Fill out the consultation request form or call 405-701-5355.
- Speak with one of our thoughtful and knowledgeable Client Intake Specialists.
- Give the CIS an overview of your case or potential case.
- If your matter falls within a predefined list of matter types, a quote for services can be given. If your matter falls outside of this predefined list, the CIS will discuss your information with one of our skilled attorneys.
- If necessary, an initial consultation may be scheduled with an attorney. While most consultations require an hourly attorney fee, most consultation fees can be applied to the case if BML is hired to handle the legal matter. After a consultation with an attorney, a quote for legal services will be given.
- Once a quote for legal representation is given, a fee agreement is signed and a deposit or retainer is paid.
- Skilled and thoughtful legal services begin.