David Morse is a founding partner of Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC. David received his undergraduate degree from the University of Oklahoma and graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 1979 and has practiced in Oklahoma City, Norman, and in district courthouses throughout Oklahoma. David is an experienced trial attorney and has multiple areas of expertise, including oil, gas, and energy law, title examination, real estate, business, and general litigation, and employment and labor law.
David is licensed to practice in Oklahoma and is admitted to practice in both the Eastern and Western Federal District Courts of Oklahoma, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Litigation and Environment, Energy and Resources Sections of the American Bar Association, the Oklahoma Bar Association, and the Energy and Natural Resources Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association. David is a member and past president of the Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society and is a Fellow of the Oklahoma Bar Foundation.
David has also been named in Best Lawyers since 2013 for his practice in the area of Commercial Litigation and Oil and Gas Law.
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
EducationUniversity of Oklahoma College of Law Norman, Oklahoma
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, Oklahoma Bar Foundation
- Best Lawyers in America – Commercial Litigation and Oil and Gas Law
- Oklahoma’s Best Lawyers – Commercial Litigation and Oil and Gas Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member, Litigation and Environment, Energy and Resources Sections
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member, Energy, and Natural Resources Section
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society, Member, and Past President
- Leadership Norman
- Board Member and Past President Norman Community Foundation
- Coach, Board Member, and Past President Norman Youth Soccer Association
- Board Member Community Services Building Incorporated
- Phi Delta Phi